Pre-registration fee (before August 01, 2018) is 220 EUR, and late registration fee is 270 EUR; pre-registration fee for students is 150 EUR and late registration fee is 170 EUR; pre-registration fee for accompanying persons is 100 EUR, and late registration fee is 125 EUR.
Registration fee includes the publishing (in Proceedings of SPIE) of only one paper. For SUPLIMENTARY papers, the author must pay for publishing 45 EUR per extra paper, in addition to the conference fee.
The conference fee includes the opening ceremony and welcome reception, full access to all technical (oral and poster) sessions, exhibition area, all meals, Conference Proceedings on memory stick and participation to the cultural programme.
The participants of the Conference should be aware that a hotel accomodation is not included into registration fees.
Hotel reservation will be made according to participants arrival and departure plans.
The Organizing Committee can arrange cheaper, but not sufficiently comfortable dwelling. Student rooms are available at Constanta Maritime University - Nautical Training Centre.
- Beneficiary: Constanta Maritime University, Mircea cel Batran streat, no. 104, cod 900663, Constanta, Romania
- Bank Name: BCR-Romanian Commercial Bank;
- Bank Address: Strada Traian, nr.68, Constanta, Romania
- SWIFT CODE: RNCB ROBU
- Bank Account Number (IBAN): RO74RNCB0114032048140005
- CUI: 2747321
For Romanian currency LEI:
- Beneficiar: Constanta Maritime University, Str. Mircea cel Batran nr. 104, cod 900663,Constanta,Romania
- Adresa Bancii: Trezoreria Constanta, Strada Smardan, nr. 3
- CUI: 2747321
- (IBAN): RO74TREZ 2312 0F33 0500XXXX
Please indicate: for Conference ATOM-N2018.
Payment can be made at conference registration desk, cash.
Conference registration deadline: 1 August 2018
Conference registration form can be found here
Registration forms should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org